ST. LOUIS, Mo. – The City of St. Louis Water Division has issued a precautionary boil advisory for portions of the city. They are reporting a loss of incoming power at the Chain of Rocks water treatment plant. These neighborhoods are at the highest elevations in the area.
The water advisory is issued out of an abundance of caution. The Water Division has not detected any contamination. It remains in effect until further notice. Test results are expected in the next 24 hours.
• Hamilton Heights, Kingsway West and Wells-Goodfellow
• Hi-Pointe, Clayton-Tamm, Cheltenham and Kings Oak
• Franz Park, The Hill and Southwest Garden
• Ellendale, Clifton Heights and North Hampton
• Tower Grove South, South Grand and Gravois Park
Suggest a Correction
Comments are closed.